You'll love this because...
A colorful chronicle of Princess Diana’s life is presented in the form of authentic newspaper articles and an array of pictorial sections.
- Personalize the cover with any name
- Featuring over 30 stunning pictorials from Princess Diana’s life
- Fascinating newspaper coverage documenting key events related to Princess Diana
- Princess Diana Biography Book made from newspaper headlines from 1980 onwards
- Tabloid-sized book,measures 12.5 x 15 ”
In tribute to the late Princess Diana, we have produced this beautiful, personalized Princess Diana picture book to mark the 25th anniversary of her passing. The book, which collates over 30 stunning pictorials of Princess Diana and the Windsor family, celebrates the life and legacy of a modern British icon, through newspaper coverage published at the time. The book opens with headlines from 1980, on the marriage of Diana Spencer and Prince Charles of Wales.
Its colorful pages go on to chart key events, such as the births of Prince William and Prince Harry, along with Princess Diana and Prince Charles’ Australian tour and the White House visit, between 1983 and 1985. Tributes are paid to the people’s princess, including Prince William’s proposal to Kate Middleton with his mother’s wedding ring.